- Search for local instructors to enroll in the BikeEd™ courses.
- The ACA’s mission is to inspire people of all ages to travel by bicycle. They help cyclists explore the landscapes and history of America for fitness, fun, and self-discovery. Visit the web-site to ask for a free bike map catalog and sample Adventure Cyclist magazine.
- Visit the League’s website for more information …
LAB BikeEd™ Road I course description and Pop Quiz
- See if you can pass–by Bill Hoffman, LCI 33-K-C
- An advocacy group, based in State College, Pennsylvania, that promotes bicycling as a source of recreation and safe, alternative transportation in the Centre County region
- The Neighborhood Bike Works is a nonprofit educational organization in West Philadelphia that seeks to increase opportunities for urban youth through bicycling.
Coalition for Appropriate Transportation
- (CAT) Coalition for Appropriate Transportation, an educational charity, works to improve mobility for everyone. Improved walking, bicycling and transit mean a stronger economy, a higher quality of life.
Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- (BCGP) Promoting the bicycle as an environmentally friendly, healthy, and economical form of transportation and recreation through advocacy and education.